2020 FOREST RIVER COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS BLAST 301BLDS - TOY HAULER SLEEPS UP TO 8! Freedom Express proudly re-introduces America's favorite Sport Utility Hauler, the Freedom Express Blast Toy Hauler! Fiberglass exterior with welded aluminum framed vacuum-bond laminated sidewalls and floor are just a few features of this toy hauler.
Coachmen Freedom Express Blast 301BLDS toy hauler highlights:
- Separate Garage
- Interior Sliding Door
- Dual Entry
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Split Bath
- Fold Down Sofas
A garage area for your off-road toys, a separate kitchen and living room, plus a queen bed, and two entries will have you taking this unit out of storage each chance you get. Once the cargo is unloaded, you can take off to have fun all day long knowing you will have a comfortable trailer to come back to. From the dual fold down sofas with an indoor/outdoor table for dining, and a queen electric lift bed, the garage will allow the kids to have their own space. Slide the interior patio door back to enter the main living and kitchen area or use the exterior side door. There is more to enjoy, so grab your helmets, off-road gear, and toiletries!
The Freedom Express Blast by Coachmen RV offers a toy hauler travel trailer with a raised roof line at 7'6" of cargo height for your four wheelers, motorcross bike, or even a Fat Boy. You will enjoy a smooth ride from the EZ-Lube axles, four season of traveling with a heated/enclosed underbelly, plus fresh air inside with the magnetic screen wall at the ramp door. Come see what else makes this the perfect model for you!
- Frame Mounted Tie-Down D-Rings In Floor
- Adjustable High/Low Fresh Air Vents
- Magnetic Screen Wall at Ramp Door
- Two Jackknife Sofas in Cargo Area
- Large Indoor/Outdoor Folding Table
- Raised Roof Line - 90” Interior Cargo Height
- Beavertail Ramp Transition (N/A 17BLSE & 283BL)
- Sliding Patio Door Between Cargo and Living Areas (301 BLDS Only)
- Helmet/Gear Storage in Cargo Area
- Hinge Mounted Spring Assist Ramp Door System
- Integrated Bar and Latch Locking System on Ramp Door
- A-Frame Mounted Generator/ Storage Rack
- Hitch Weight: 901 lb.
- GVWR: 9900 lb.
- UVW: 6817 lb.
- CCC: 3083 lb.
- Exterior Length: 33' 7"
- Exterior Height: 11' 10"
- Exterior Width: 96"
- Fresh Water: 98 gal.
- Gray Water: 33 gal.
- Black Water: 33 gal.
- Awning Size: 18’
- ¾ Gel Coated Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire Kit
- Detachable Power Cord
- Electric Power Awning with LED Light Strip
- Magnetic Catches for Compartment Doors
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Front Diamond Plate
- TV & Radio Antenna with Booster
- E-Z Lube® Axles
- Spread Axle Design (Not Available on 17BLSE)
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly (Not Available on 17BLSE)
- Solar Port
- XL Folding Entry Assist Handle
- Exterior Shower Station
- Winterize Ready Kit
- Black Tank Flush (Not Available on 17BLSE)
- 2 Exterior Speakers, 4 Interior Speakers
- Ducted Furnace (Not Available on 17BLSE)
- Ducted Ceiling Air Conditioning
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Receiver
- LED TV
- Satellite Ready
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Flooring
- Mortise and Tenon Cabinet Doors
- Stonecast Sink
- Sink Cover
- Oven with Glass Top 3 Burner Cooktop
- 6 Cu. Ft. Two Door Refrigerator
- Silverware Drawer
- 60” x 80” Queen Bed (Not Available on 17BLSE)
- Skylight in Bath
- 12” LED Step Light
- LED Light Strip in Pass-through Storage
- 24” x 48” Resin Outdoor Table
- USB Ports in Master
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Battery Quick Disconnect
- RVIA Seal