2020 FOREST RIVER COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 257BHS - Freedom Express Ultra Lite Travel Trailers deliver ultra-lite luxury combined with top selling floorplans in an affordable, value packed travel trailer, designed to be towed by today’s midsize SUVs and half-ton vehicles.
Freedom Express conventional and hybrid travel trailers boast vacuum-bond laminated sidewalls with durable Lami-Lux 1000® fiberglass exteriors backed with Azdel. Available in models from 18’ to 28’, you are sure to find a model that suits your style, whether you are going it alone or taking the whole family.
- ¾ Gel Coated Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire Kit
- Detachable Power Cord
- Electric Power Awning w/ LED Light Strip
- Magnetic Catches Compartment Doors
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Front Diamond Plate
- TV & Radio Antenna with Booster
- E-Z Lube Axles
- Spread Axle Design (Not available on models under 25’)
- 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly (Heated not available on models under 25’)
- Solar Port
- XL Folding Entry Assist Handle
- Exterior Shower Station
- Winterize Ready Kit
- Black Tank Flush
- 2 Exterior Speakers, 4 Interior Speakers
- Ducted Furnace (Not available on models under 25’)
- Ducted Ceiling Air Conditioning (Not available on models under 25’)
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Receiver
- LED TV
- Satellite Ready
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Flooring
- Mortise and Tenon Cabinet Doors
- Stonecast Sink
- Sink Covers
- Oven with Glass Top 3 Burner Cooktop
- 6 Cu. Ft. Two Door Refrigerator
- Silverware Drawer (Select Models Only)
- 60” x 80” Queen Bed
- Skylight in Bath
- 12” LED Step Light
- LED Light Strip in Pass-through Storage
- 24” x 48” Resin Outdoor Table
- USB Ports in Master & Bunk Rooms
- Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet
- Backup Camera Prep
- Battery Quick Disconnect
- RVIA Seal
- Spread axle improves weight distribution.
- Wide track axles provide a wider, more secure stance on the road.
- Spread axle design allows us to reduce the tongue weight for optimum performance.
- Spread axle design reduces sway caused by crosswinds.
- Laminated sidewalls and floor
- Azdel behind the fiberglass
- Bow trusses aluminum and wood
- Rod and angle crossmembers in frame
- All tanks mounted under floor to lower center of gravity and improve interior storage.
- Aerodynamic front profile (Cuts through the air)
- Enclosed underbelly reduces turbulence/drag. (Select models)
3M breathable graphics
Tinted, safety glass windows
Aluminum reinforced with 3/8” roof decking
EPDM bright white rubber roofing
Azdel composite panels
Aerodynamic front profile
Dual 20 lb. LP gas tanks
Welded aluminum structure, vacuumbonded sidewalls and flooring
Smooth exterior fiberglass skin
Aluminum framed openings
Fully enclosed, heated underbelly (Heated N/A on 192RBS & 204RD)
Fully welded tubular aluminum floor structure
Happijac SureTrac™, rack and pinion, and Schwintek slide systems
Congoleum Designer Carefree Resilient Flooring
Powder E-coated, welded I-beam frame
Super-Lube® axle hubs
Stable-Ryd® spread axle design (25’ and above)
Nitrogen filled radial tires
- Hitch Weight: 671 lb.
- GVWR: 7500 lb.
- UVW 5263 lb.
- CCC 2237 lb.
- Exterior Length: 28' 7"
- Exterior Height: 10' 9"
- Exterior Width: 96"
- Fresh Water: 49 gal.
- Gray Water: 33 gal.
- Black Water: 33 gal.
- Awning Size: 20'